Google Translation

OPPORTUNITY

This is the single most important element for a person to be successful; be he a businessman, a student, a sportsman, a lover, a family person and so on. Does everyone get opportunity in life? If the answer is yes, then why many are not successful but rather they are failures; why many are only mediocre and why some are super successful? Then whom do we call a Successful Man. Here lies the answer. Let me illustrate with an example. 


Three people came to me for a consultation. I was seeing all of them for the first time. They asked me to tell who among them was a Successful Man. How could I say? I didn’t know them at all. But they were bent on a reply. Ok!

I asked all three to go out and look up at the sky and come back in 2 minutes. One person returned in just a minute. The next one came after 4 minutes. Well the third came after 10 minutes. I asked each one what they had seen in the sky. 
 
The first one who came in a minute said he saw Sun, Moon, Stars and Clouds. Was there anything else? No there was nothing else! That’s why I just took a minute to see and came he said.

The second one who took 4 minutes said besides Sun, Moon, Stars and Clouds he also saw water inside the Clouds. That’s why it took 4 minutes for him to come. 

The third one who came after 10 minutes said he also saw Sun, Moon, Stars, Clouds and Water inside the clouds. But he was thirsty and there was no water around. Since he saw water in the clouds he picked up some stones; threw them on the clouds and water poured from the clouds and he drank them. That’s why it took 10 minutes for him to come. 

I was ready with my results. I told them, friends, 

Sky is an opportunity. It is for all. Everybody gets opportunities. 
But the person who merely sees by eyes such an opportunity is simply a MAN
The person who spends some time and sees inside of an opportunity is a SMART MAN.
However the one who utilizes such an opportunity for his benefit is a SUCCESSFUL MAN


DXN is an opportunity. There are many who simply see this as a mere MLM Company and go off, do not get the benefits either of the products or the system benefits for improving their economic well being.
 
But the steadfast ones that go behind DXN get the BEST OF

HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS 
 
I WISH EVERYONE IN DXN 
TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PERSON


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

gowithviva said...

good morning Dr. Rathnam
It is indeed a great pleasure to read each and every blog of yours. Amazing!. I feel happy and proud to be in your team.
I would like to add the quotes which is of some useful to the followers:
"MANY OF LIFE'S FAILURES ARE PEOPLE WHO DID NOT REALIZE HOW CLOSE THEY WERE TO SUCCESS - WHEN THEY GAVE UP"
THOMAS ALWA EDISON
DXN IS THE CHOICE FOR EVERY ONE TO TRANSFORM TO LEAD A HEALTHY, HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS LIFE.

Long live dxn

g.r.ramachandran
www.dxnsairaksha.com

Post a Comment