Google Translation

SPINNING SPIDER TRAP

I was talking to a youth of, say 26 years, some years ago. After explaining about the health benefits of Ganoderma, I also told him, if he shared the same information with anyone known to him, it will, in course of time be immensely beneficial to him financially as well. 
Since the marketing strategy is “ONE WORLD ONE MARKET” with the same ID number he can recruit anyone in any nation of the world and derive income from those nation’s sales also.

No one knows about this product
He came to me a few days later. I thought, being a young ambitious and needy person he would have come with some more people and I readied myself to give them a lecture. But he told me, 
“Dr, I spoke to many people, but nobody knows about this product. Therefore I can’t promote it, to anyone!” He left abruptly.


Everybody knows about this product
After Ganoderma got entrenched strongly, one day I happened to meet him. He asked me if I was doing the same product. I said “yes” to him. Then I also told him, “Why don’t you try now? I will help you if you could bring some people”. A few days later he came again. This time I was very hopeful that he will bring some people and as usual got ready for the lecture. He told me, Dr, I spoke to many people. Everybody knows about Ganoderma and therefore it’s very difficult for me to promote this product. It seems it’s not my cup of tea”. Saying this he left again abruptly without even waiting to listen to my response.
Spinning Spider Trap
There are many people around us like this person. Spider spins with its saliva a trap not for itself but for the likely prey. The spider never gets caught in that trap. It’s for others.

You will see many in our society who spin traps for themselves. The saliva they use,

They spin with this type of saliva a trap for themselves.

A very great opportunity to change their economic wellbeing is simply thrown into the trap they build for themselves.

A lifetime opportunity to use a natural product with abundance of health benefits is simply lost in the trap they spin for themselves.



In a way not only do they fall into their own traps, but spoil many others who have an inclination to either use or promote for their own benefits, bringing them into the trap.



Friends, 
Moral of the story is
Do not build a trap into which you fall Create a nest for you and
to others as well


The saliva to create the nest is 
Have an open mind and 
be receptive to new ideas

 




Image from :
http://www.dreamstime.com
http://blogelrastrillo.blogspot.com
http://www.scoop.it 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

gowithviva said...

Very excellent and good post!
Simple but very effective
g.r.ramachandran
dxnsairaksha

Post a Comment