Google Translation

ENJOY without PRIDE

Last Sunday I was in a friend’s house. He knew about DXN but was not a member yet. A team member came to know where I was and rushed in with all the excitement, happiness and glow in his face. He told me, “Sir, I just wanted to see you. I’m very happy to tell you that I bought a new Volkswagen car. I want you to please take a ride on that. Sir this is my second prized possession after my apartment which I bought last year. I’m really thrilled. Everyone in my home is excited”. 

After he was gone my friend asked me, “What Rathnam, this guy is making a big scene for buying a car and a house. These are very common things. Why on earth is he making a fuss about all this? I cannot understand his behavior”. I told him the time has come for him to listen to a story. Are you ready?

The Excited Son

A 60 year old father was travelling with his 25 year old son in a train. As the train was moving at high speed, the son got excited and said to his father, “Daddy how great this is! Along with the train even trees and clouds are moving in equal speed. On hearing this a couple sitting opposite got puzzled. Why is a 25 year old boy talking like a 5 year old kid! Again the boy said to his father, “Daddy how beautiful are these flowers; my God how tall are these trees and their green leaves are just a treat to watch”. The couple got shocked; but preferred to keep quite. Then came the climax. It started raining. The boy went crazy. He said, “Daddy see how nicely water is pouring from the sky. 
A few drops fell on my hand also. Amazing it is”.

Now the couple pitied both the father and the son. They said to the father of the boy, “Sir, it looks that your boy has not grown mentally to his age. Are you giving any treatment to him? The father smilingly replied, “Thank you for your interest in my son. He is perfectly alright mentally and quite intelligent as well. Only yesterday, after an operation he got his sight. Till yesterday he only heard people talking about the train, trees and clouds moving along with the train, the beauty of the tress and its flowers and the greenery on the road side. This is the first time he is seeing the rain. Earlier all these were only hearsay. Today he can see all these by himself. That’s the reason for his excitement. I, as his father, am also partaking in his enjoyment. You also join in the excitement”. The couple got stunned!

Owning Excitement

My team member only heard in meetings someone saying, ‘I got a car’, and some other said ‘I got a nice apartment’. All these were only in his dreams. But slowly those dreams grew as desire. He worked his way relentlessly and systematically. Today he owns all these by himself. That’s why the excitement. You also join in the happiness. 

We in MLM business create a vision for wealthiness in individuals. In addition in DXN we also create healthiness totally different when compared to any other MLM company. 

My friend was completely taken aback seeing such real camaraderie. He decided to take a membership. 

Enjoy without Pride 

Back home after a successful unexpected membership, I called my excited team member and gave him a piece of thought. 

My dear friend, “I’m really happy about your achievement. This is the result of your hard, smart & systematic work. Enjoy every bit of your efforts. DXN has much more to give you. The Sky is the limit. However high you may go, be balanced. Never allow Pride to take over your achievements. You may reach big levels and earn huge money; but if Pride goes into your head, the shaky head will lose control over the 
tongue and you will lose respect. Being humble in the presence of great achievements is a virtue.  

I give you an example of one of the tallest (really tall) and most respected persons in Northern India in DXN, Mr. K. K. Agarwal. 
Mr. K.K. Agarwal
He sent me an SMS on achieving EDD position like this, ‘Respected Sir, only due to your blessings & education given I could reach the step of EDD. Please keep the shower of blessings always on me’. Mr. K. K. Agarwal has been running a big business for over 22 years and is a rich man himself even before joining DXN. Yet he is very simple and humble. He has taken DXN as a mission to help people. We should emulate real leaders like him”. He & I enjoyed our success that day.


Friends, 

Let’s swell in our Enjoyment 

without swelling (Pride) in our Head



Image: Sura Nualpradid / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: Lisa McDonald / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: Arvind Balaraman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment