Google Translation

Training Lesson 15 : Create An Inspired Team

Income from MLM business as we have seen earlier is a derived income unlike direct income from other disciplines of business. Hence the team you build must be an Inspired Team. For your own long term interests, you need to build one like that.

Woodpecker
A man who was passing by the roadside, asked a woodpecker,
For the past 6 months I’ve been watching you. You keep on pecking on the tree. Won’t it break? Also relentlessly you collect fig sticks. Now it’s not rainy season also. Why do you do that?”
The woodpecker said, “Sir, first of all however much I peck my beak, it will only become sharper. Second, yes I know it’s not the rainy season, but I’m on the family way. In a few months I will deliver my children. If they were to be healthy and safe I have to prepare proper ground for them. Therefore right now on I’m gathering sticks to create a safer nest”.

Ok! Why are you doing this for the unborn ones”?
Sir, if I do this, the future generation will do so automatically. It’s an indirect training. I learnt somewhere that Training is Transferring Power of Performance. My whole generation will protect their clans”.


No one motivated the woodpecker to do what he was doing. It’s self motivated. Its mind was on constant fire. That’s why it was inspired to do what it was doing relentlessly. It was not thinking what the future generation would do for it. It felt that it was its duty to prepare the nest. 

WoodPecker was TASK ORIENTED, 
not RESULT ORIENTED


Creating an Inspired Team
It’s a lesson learnt from the woodpecker. To create an Inspired Team :




Friends,
Great organizations are comprised of INSPIRED PEOPLE
Create your organization also as one like that
You shall have Perennial Income







Image: tungphoto / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: nokhoog_buchachon / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment