Google Translation

IN THE MIDST OF INSPIRED PEOPLE

Cold wave was sweeping across the city. Temperature tumbled to 5 degrees. It was close to midnight. Clock clicking to 11 PM. That’s when I landed at the Airport Hotel Kathmandu on 10th February 2012 after enduring a flight delay of 9 hours.


Simply amazing!


In that dead of night more than 30 people were waiting to see me. 
 

I was flabbergasted. Unless there is an unflinching commitment to the cause, many people would not be waiting so long at that wee hour of the day.

Mr. Debya Prakash
Mr. Pukar












Inspiring introductory talks by the Country Manager Mr.Debya Prakash and SSD Mr.Pukar set the tone for the next day.  It was a full day session of product and marketing and recruitment subjects. Attended by over 230 distributors of various hues ranging from Members to Diamonds, it was a day of action. Participation was to the hilt; enthusiasm displayed all through the day. It was a day of learning for many more days of earning later. All of them as one man had promised to take the sales of Nepal to dizzying heights. Then I promised that I will come back again.

Nepalese the world over have tremendous potential to grow in DXN in which ever country they may be in because back home roots are very strong.
When a group of friends came to see me off at the Kathmandu airport, I parted from them but tears of joy still remain in my eyes. I carry with me their priceless love and affection.


Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

pukar said...

good morning dr,
no words how to thank you , you are amazing , still remembering how simply you had accepted to visit nepal, that night i couldnt slept, i was curious and worried a bit , how to make it great event , all been done because of yours simplicity guidence, we will be together in every step of life, beloved brother pukar - nepal

Post a Comment