Google Translation

Seed of Success

As we get up in the morning and retire in the night, in between these two states we are into many activities. All those should culminate in Success. 


Be it a student at school, a mother in the kitchen, a man or woman in work, everyone without exception, at the end of the day when he/she reviews his/her day’s time and activity log it should reflect Success. For that the first and foremost requirement is, the Mind must be positive. Positive Mind emits Positive Energy. Positive Energy can be harnessed throughout the day to get Positive Thoughts. Positive Thoughts will lead to Positive Actions. And Positive Actions will result in SUCCESS. 



That’s why it’s said,

   AS THE MIND 
                     SO THE THOUGHT
                                                           AS THE THOUGHT 
                                                           SO THE ACTION 

Therefore Mind is very important to be in positive mode. Morning is the best time to invoke it because after long hours of sleep conscious mind wakes up with no clouded thoughts. That’s the time to sow SEEDS of SUCCESS, so that you can harvest FRUITS of SUCCESS at the end of the day. 

Way back in the 80’s I wrote a poem which even this day I recite in the beginning of my meetings. When everyone recites together it creates a Positive Environment. Many people write this in their notebook. For the benefit of those who have not read this, I’m sharing my poem in this blog. After all who doesn’t want success? You may also recite it. It does not have any religious overtones. Everyone can recite as everyone has mind and everyone wants success in whatever he does. 

Here it is,

SEED OF SUCCESS

Oh! Lord, 
This day has dawned as a lovely day for me
Pray this continue till I retire at night. Throughout this day,
 

Give me, 
Strength, Energy, Intelligence and Health to discharge my duties
To the Best of my Ability


Give me, 
Courage, A mind to help others and Share my Knowledge


I Pray,
I shall be Successful all through this day. 



Friends, 
I wish every one of you, 
                           Success every day 
                           And in 
                           Every activity of the day





Image: photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: taoty / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: scottchan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: Arvind Balaraman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: Jeroen van Oostrom / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: markuso / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image: chanpipat / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Ashok said...

Good Morning. Infact this article was very apt for me this morning. I was sore due to some personal issues, a sleepless night, but on reading this article recharged myself. rightly said AS THE MIND
SO THE THOUGHT
AS THE THOUGHT
SO THE ACTION
Thanks for the article dr

Post a Comment